0 items in basket
06.09.16 New guidance...
Rica, the consumer research charity, has published a new guide called ‘Getting a powered wheelcha...read more
Birmingham - 0121 742 4566
Solihull - 0121 705 5255
Bilston - 01902 409929
No obligation, free and friendly surveys and demonstrations.
The very best, high quality mobility products available from stock.
- Advice and free quotations - absolutely no obligation, no sales pressure, conducted by our own mobility engineers.
- Free delivery with items in the Greater West Midlands. (see delivery choice box in shopping basket for full details).
- No quibble full guarantees with all new and 2nd user products.
- First class 'FSIS' insurance with most powered products
- Canopies/Capes/Keep-you-warm covers bags and stick holders available for Scooters, Electric and Manual Wheelchairs.
- Large range of products. All styles and colours to choose from.
Capitol Mobility are major dealers with the top manufacturers. Our three branch showrooms in The West Midlands in Birmingham, Solihull, and Bilston have dozens of top quality products on display for visitors to try such as:
- Small, Mid-range and 8mph Class 3 Mobility Scooters from Pride, Roma Medical, Shoprider, Sunrise Medical, Electric Mobility, Days Medical and more.
- Straight and 'Round the Corner' Curved Stairlifts from Handicare, HomeAdapt, Platinum, Stannah, AccessBDD, Brooks and Bison Bede.
- Electric and Manual Wheelchairs from Invacare, Sunrise Medical, Karma, Drive Medical, Roma Medical and Days Medical.
- Rise and Recline Electric Armchairs from Regency Recliners, Repose Furniture, Primacare and Pride Mobility.
- Electronic Adjustable beds from Relaxomatic and Sleepwell in all sizes with reflex, memory foam and pressure management mattresses available.
- Walking, Rehabilitation and Small Aids from Smith and Nephew 'Homecraft', Nottingham Rehab, Sunrise Medical Coopers and many others.
"Long ago I was told that the sweetness of cheap price faded long before I had the bitterness of poor quality"......
Please don't get caught out by slick adverts and so called 'bargain prices'. We sell and fully support the best mobility equipment on the market...
CAPITOL MOBILITY MEANS: VALUE, QUALITY and SERVICE.
Capitol Mobility are a member of the British Healthcare
which has the TRADING STANDARDS INSTITUTE full approval for its 'Code of Practice'